Sunday, 5 March 2017

Final Pictures and My Moodboards

The sofa pictures are my favourite, there is such a stark contrast between the vintage regality of the sofa and her punkish attire and attitude.

These boots are absolutely beautiful, they look to me like demonia platforms, a pair I have wanted for ages but a pair that my student budget simply will not allow.










I feel I can relate to this image, I too have my favourite grey hoodie I use as a comforting blanket in which I can hide from life, headphones to escape reality and yet I still want to look aggressive and powerful in beauty.






We were experimenting with the idea of contrasts so I collected images of various punk or distressed jackets along with a few of formal blazers and suits





Here I tried to combine ideas of traditional dresses associated with formality and occasion, such as wedding dresses, with more punk/goth materials and accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment