Monday, 16 January 2017

Debanhams

I love the lettering on this jumper, it's so bold and majestic.

The silhouette and layering drew me to this dress, the layers of similar fabrics were mostly left raw, with some being hemmed, this is so interesting to me and I think it was executed beautifully.

This is a print on a jersey top, I found it intriguing since it resembled pebbles or fallen leaves, giving it a very organic appearance.

I photographed this for the shape, it's short hemline and hourglass figure make it very cute and this appeals to me, I love this shape of dress, but I'm not sure if I would have the confidence to wear something this short.


Debanhams in London was quite a lovely shop, not particularly exciting, but never the less, I did enjoy it. It was easy to navigate, spacious and light, the clothes were attractive but not high end so felt quite refined. It was also a welcome refuge from the British weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment