Monday, 16 January 2017

Harrods






I just love this dress, specifically, the zebra fabric and silhouette. Again, its my favourite cute dress shape but made even better with the addition of a one shoulder bodice, and cut very well. The fabric is beautiful, not only is it a bold zebra print, its also distressed, a distressed zebra, if you will. Distressed fabrics are lovely in my books, and I have make it my mission to recreate this dress, without the tropical themes emanating from behind, that's a bit too colourful for me to wear.




This was an off the shoulder leather jacket,
I don't know what it was about it,
but it just looked so rounded and soft,
very feminine.






The majesty of this dress is phenomenal, the layers of voluminous fabric give it a great figure, which unfortunately my camera couldn't pick up. But you can still see the pleating and metallic sheen to the fabric.

This dress stood out to be very sculptural, with the flowing bodice and layered ruffles for the skirt seem to convey the imagery of water.
I really enjoyed myself at Harrods, there were a lot of exciting designer collections and beautiful garments, however, we did find that we ended up walking in circles a lot, also the amount of real fur used was quite shocking and saddening.

No comments:

Post a Comment