These are my collages using my own pictures and drawings, for my first collage I photocopied one of the boots I was wearing by pressing it against the glass to spread the boot out. I then sewed jump rings and beads into the paper and threaded embroidery thread through the rings to create a corset type pattern. I used black and red threads in different configurations to give different effects.
For this I tore and layered pieces of my boot photocopy then made a simple stencil of an illustration featuring a coat, the coat was cut out to show the boot texture underneath.
This page features black paper and black plastic bags to make a dark background with the contrast in textures of the plastic and the paper. I layered pictures of my legs and some of my own illustrations including a jacket I really want to make; and a mouth full of teeth, since this is a recurring theme for me and I use a lot of spikes and teeth in my designs.



No comments:
Post a Comment